To improve participants’ knowledge of the English language skills and develop fluency so as to be able to communicate with confidence in a range of work related situations and in a social environment.
Who will benefit:
Self-Employed, Employed, Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Institutions and Organizations.
- Vocabulary expansion and appropriate Language usage with emphasis on the correct application of tenses in communication.
- Basic official correspondence including memos, letters and emails.
- Dialogues and role play based on office / social situations.
- Short Presentations on work related topics
- Telephone etiquette and general interpersonal relations.
- Everyday expressions for effective communication.
- Improve Pronunciation – Speech Training exercises to develop articulate speech
- Reading, comprehension and summarizing exercises based on topics within the scope and interest of participants.
Practical training sessions covering:
- Self introduction
- Introduction of your colleague or neighbour
- Group discussion on selected topics & presentations
- Regular Practice of Speech training exercises
- Worksheets – Exercises on progressive writing skills development
- Group Activities to harness fellowship through interpersonal communication.
|Sessions Duration||Could be arranged as a course for individuals or Groups at Intermediate / Advanced Levels|
|Course Evaluation||Culminates with a One-day Workshop and presentations by individual participants and/or Team Leaders|
|Course Outcome||At the end of the course participants would have learnt to communicate with understanding and clarity, using appropriate language to express Themselves effectively.|