To train and develop participants in English Language skills for careers in the Hotel Industry.
Who will benefit:
Those aspiring a career in the Hotel Trade as well as those in the industry who wish to fine tune their English Language skills
• Writing resumes and application letters
• English skills for hotel, bar, restaurant and other short-term work
• Customer interaction
• Handling bookings and reservations
• Effective communication skills for marketing and promotions
• Managing Guests and staff
• Overcoming barriers when communicating with Guests
• Improving pronunciation for refined speaking
• Exercises on speaking, listening, reading and writing skills through topics of general interest
• Group projects, role plays and case studies to simulate real-life situations and practise English skills for working in the hotel industry.
|Sessions Duration||One day workshops at Intermediate / Advanced Levels.|
|Course Evaluation||Culminates with presentations by Team Leaders|
|Course Outcome||At the end of the workshop participants would be able to confidently appear for related job interviews conducted in English, improve their knowledge and understanding of the Hotel industry and acquire the English language communication skills to work with self confidence in this industry|