To train and develop participants for delivering an effective public speech.
Using your full potential and taking control of yourself when making a public speech.
Who will benefit:
Beginners, Students, Self-Employed, Employed, Professionals,
Entrepreneurs, Institutions and Organizations.
• Personality Development • Voice Management
• Key components • Overcoming barriers in public speaking
• Improving pronunciation for refined speech
Model Speeches will include:
1) Welcome address
2) Introducing a speaker
3) Vote of thanks
4) Farewell speech
5) Proposing a toast.
• Preparation & delivery of a speech
• Student participation in activity based learning process
• Practical use of audio visual aids
• Application of Key skills for a successful speech
|Sessions Duration||Could be arranged to suit participants’ requirement and/or convenience – Individuals or Groups|
|Course Evaluation||Culminates with a one day workshop.|
|Course Outcome||At the end of the course participants would be in a better position to influence and convince a specific target audience through an effective public speech.|