Train and develop participants to read news with understanding and clarity.
To be familiar in the practical use of visual aids and other technical equipment.
Who will benefit:
Beginners, students and adults who aspire for a part-time/full time career in news reading.
• Effective Reading Aloud
• Building your voice
• Distance Reading Practice
• Elements of Preparation (pre-reading)
• News Reading Techniques
• Basic Radio Announcing
Practical training sessions covering :
• Hands on training with Audio/Visuals of personal Recordings
• Developing communication skills
• Practical exercises in voice training
For TV News reading
• Training on Personality and showmanship
• Verbal and non-verbal communication
|Sessions Duration||Could be arranged to suit participants’ requirement and/or convenience – Individuals or Groups|
|Course Evaluation||Culminates with a one day workshop on pre-defined scripts for news reading and performance review.|
|Course Outcome||On completion of the course participants would be able to reach out to the public with ease and confidence whilst making an impact through effective news reading.|